(1) Go to the MPSC site and register yourself with your user name and password selected. Thus creating a account.
(3) Remember (Better way to note down )your login ID & Password.
(4) After login for the first time , you will see a blank profile page Fill it with care.
(5) After successful completion of profile page, you will be directed on Advertisement page, there you can choose the Examination / post you want to appear for.
(6) Now you will get Examination ID. Also you can print out Application and copy of challan if you want to deposit examination fees in State Bank Of India.
(7) If you can pay online , then don’t print the challan, choose this option. Select the method of payment and pay online.
(8) In case you deposit amount in State Bank of India, come back to MPSC site again , login with your user ID and password and write your Transaction ID provided by the Bank. Remember without writing your Transaction ID in application, it will not be treated as complete.
(9) Now submit the application and wait for acceptance.
The procedure can be explained well by the following diagram