MPSC Online Application System- Mahampsc- Mahaonline- Mpsconline
MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) accepts all application online through its website mpsconline. Follow the following steps to register yourself with MPSC and submission of application online.
- Registration – You will have to register yourself on mpsconline website. Go to their site,click on “Registration”, select ‘user name’ and ‘password’ of your choice and remember it. Fill in the fields like your full name, mothers name, date of birth and captha etc.Tick on “I have read Instructions” and then save. You will receive an activation link on your e-mail ID. Now open your e-mail account and click on the link you received from MPSC to activate your account.Thus verifying your e-mail ID.
- Once you have created your profile, you don’t need to create it separately for each advertisement.
- You can also update your profile at any later stage. But remember that, the information submitted in any application you uploaded can’t be changed in future and you will have to apply separately with fees.
- Upload your photo and specimen signature - A scanned copy (without attestation) of your photo with size w=3.5cm and h=4.5 cm, and signature size w=3.5 cm and h=1.5 cm in jpg format should be uploaded. Remember to keep both images with low resolution so as to keep them below 50 kb.
- Update personal information – When you log-in to the website, update your personal details , contact information,qualification etc and save them.
- Apply Exam / Post – To apply for any exam or post, first log in to your account and click on “Apply Exam /Post” button”. Fill in all the required information and click on “Submit to MPSC” button.Pl note that once you submit the form, the form can not be updated.
- Now print your application and challan and pay the prescribed examination fees in the State Bank of India and get your transaction ID from the bank. Now again log in to the mpsc website enter your transaction ID and date and click submit.
- If you want to pay online then do not print the challan instead select online payment option in above (Step-7), select the method of online payment and proceed.
- Note down your registration number and wait for acceptance of your application by MPSC.